LaRue Electrical Specialties
Professional Sound, Video, and Lighting Systems for Churches.
Worship Technologies Conference Registration
You Learn! - Instructors - Classes - Equipment Expo - Included - Costs - Where & When - Conference
You may REGISTER for the conference online, by fax, or snail mail.
1) To register online, please click here and follow the instructions
2) To register by fax, download the registration form (PDF 1.7MB), fill it out, and fax to the number below
3) To register by snail mail, download the registration form (PDF 1.7MB), fill it out, and mail to the address belowHowever, your reservation will not be guaranteed until payment for at least the deposit amount ($15 per person) is received and postmarked before January 28, 2006. Registrations without the deposit paid before January 28, 2006 will be charged the additional $10.00 late registration fee.
Payment OptionsYou may PAY for your registration online, by snail mail, or personally at the conference.
1) To pay online, please click here then follow the instructions for online payment.
2) To pay by mail, download the registration form (PDF 1.7MB), fill it out, and mail it and check to address below.
Please make checks out to: L.E.S.
Personal or business checks are welcome.
We can only accept credit cards through online payment. Otherwise, please pay by cash or check.
3) Walk up to the registration table at the conference with your payment ($75 per person). Several people have taken this option in the past. The walk-up process is a LONG process at the conference and results in long lines which stand for a long time. To avoid this, please take one of the above options.
We cannot accept credit cards at the conference, only cash or check will be accepted.
Cancellations can be e-mailed, faxed, or snail mailed. If you have any questions you can contact us at:
5820 W. Harmont Dr.,
Glendale, Arizona 85302-5934
Total cost for the conference is $65.00 per person (if pre-registered). Registration with a minimum $15.00 per person deposit toward the total cost must be received by January 28, 2006. Late registration after the deadline will be a total of $75.00 per person.
The Senior Pastor may attend free with at least two paid registrants from his church (registration is required).